Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

First time going homework club!


After school on Monday I went to homework club with Sarona As we were driving along the road we took Saronas little sister home. Then we went on the field to Play relay and we had to get into groups I was in Saronas group. Ms Adam told us the rules how to play we had to get in to partners I was with Sarona.

We were after Isaia and Night they had to go one by one but when they get to the end they had to tie one leg together and walk back to the finish line. Then it was my turn me and Sesalina had to race and we had to run to the hoola hoop and we had to do it three times and we had to run to the net and the ball we had to bounce it up in the air 5 times. Then we had to hockey the ball around the cone and I ran to the wheel and jumped in and out 3 times. And I had to wait until
Sarona did everything then she had to jump in the wheel and out three times too. Then Anahera tied the  plastic band around my ankle and Saronas ankle.


Then we had to walk fast back to the finish line as we got there we fell on the grass it was fun racing team 1 . Then we had a treat we had lollies Then we had to walk inside to get ready for a hunting game we were running everywhere I had to get one grey hair and I told The teacher if she can pull one hair out of her hair then I had to get a pace of wall and a scissors and a tomato and a dessert spoon and a bean.

It was fun Playing then they gave my team another treat we had lollies again it was nice and yummy Then we had to do our homework. I was in group one miss Adams group and  we had to write about eggs and easter Then we had to draw lines to match the other line across it was easy then I had to put my name on my paper work then I finished .

As I finished i had to go wash my hand for afternoon tea we had a bar and a cheese muffin it was nice and I drinked raroo. Then we had to pack up my group had to do the tables we had to take the legs out and we had to put it in  the cuboid. And we had to put the tables under the stage. Then me and Sesalina waved by to Sarona and we walked home because it was close

No comments:

Post a Comment