Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Immersion Assembly

From Immersion Assembly Term 4 2011

"I wonder why the teachers are dressed up?" I said to myself. Oh that's right it is the start of term 4.They are dressed up so we can learn about what topic we are studying this term. We found out our topic is called Outta This World.It is all about planets and space.

It went from team 1 to team 5.The best one to me was team 4.What they did was the wiggles singing twinkle twinkle Little Star.They did graceful ballet movements like twirls,leaps,pirouette and pivots. Also They danced with pom poms.The best dance move to me was the twirl because I can twirl too.

There was one funny part in their item that I enjoyed and it was when Mr Marks was dressed like a girl.He had pom poms and was being a ballet dancer all around the stage. I said to myself "Team 4 was the best."

The 2nd best team was team 2.All the teachers in team 2 were doing a space rap.As soon as they walked on the stage they had box on their head.They got the box from our production - the fake book (not face book)item.

I am so happy that we are going to learn about planets.I think it is going to be exciting this term.

From Immersion Assembly Term 4 2011

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mele I like your story that I just read its really neat and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mele I like your story that I just read its really neat and lovely .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mele!

    My name is Katie Cumlander and I am from the United States in Alabama. I am currently attending a school called the University of South Alabama where I was assigned in a class to comment on your blog! :) Your teachers are cool! I never had teachers dress up and dance to show us the next thing we would be learning in class. I would want to learn about the planets and space too! And they did the Wiggles??!! That's so cool. I wish I could visit your classroom but, for now I will just read your blog. Thank you for blogging and I hope you learn alot about the planets and space. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! My name is Lauren and I am currently a student at the University of South Alabama! I just want to say that I love the creativity your teachers use to introduce lessons that you will be learning! That is very refreshing to read! Also, I would like to compliment you on your writing! It is very good, and you flow well too! I hope that you are enjoying school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Brandon Hasting and I am studying at the University of South Alabama to become a science teacher. I would have loved for my teachers to have done something like this when I was younger. Stay in science if you can there is a world of opportunity that is as large as the Universe itself.

    ReplyDelete