Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hydrosilde

When I was walking up the stairs I heard echoing coming from up stairs. It looked scary because it took long to walk up. It took long to walk up and when I got up to the end I was waiting in the long line.
Before we were going down the hydro slide we had to wait for the green light to come on. Mr. S. and Mr. Marks were pushing everyone down. They were zooming down fast. My friends and I were waiting for our turn.
Finally it was my turn. I had to wait for the green light to come. When it came on Mr S. gave me a powerful push. When I was zooming down the pitch black slide I was screaming with excitement . In the dark it looked like I had seen a ghost. I was happy to go down and was zooming down fast. I got to the end and I hopped out of he hydro slide.

2 comments:

  1. hi Mele
    I really like your story about the hydro slide

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mele did you like going in the hijerslid was it so cool in the hijeslid was it so scery in the hijeslide. was it so so so so so so so fun but it was so cool when I went on I really like your story about you going to the hijeslide. did you go camp when you went in the hijesliden by sarona.

    ReplyDelete