Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Holiday

In the holiday I went to to the movies with my mum and my aunties kids. My mum paid for the movie tickets and my auntie got the food drinks and the ice cream. We were watching the 3D movie Rio. It was so freaky because it was coming near us. I said to my cousin “It’s coming near us” and she said “I am scared”.
We were in room 3 and that’s how old my little sister is. 2 adults came and 7 kids came. My aunties kids names are Portia, Jade and their two sisters, (I don't know their names.) My mum’s kids are Leylani, Leon’e and me. When the movie finished we were playing in the games room. Then we left the movie. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. hi Mele I really like your pitcher about rio was it cool I wish I whant to see rio but I really want to see rio with you and your sister .

    ReplyDelete