Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Mele Swimming lesson

Wow guess what my class did on Monday we went to the pools to learn how to swim. What we did first was got in to our togs then had a shower. Then we had to sit on the chairs. We all got a turn at swimming because they had to put us in groups.  When we got into our swimming groups. Guess what group I was in? I was in group two. Also my teacher was Natalie. She told us who she is  and what she is.





When we all were getting out of the pool my eyes was stinging.I was happy
that we had another shower and my eyes got better.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mele

    That was amazing I liked it


    From Keis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done explaining what you did Mele. I think next time you could try and use more interesting words and explain what is happening in more detail. I know you can do this because you do it on the mat each writing lesson. Put the effort in and take your time, I know you can do it.

    Really push yourself next time Mele.

    ReplyDelete