Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Daylight Savings!

Daylight Savings!
“Man the is the last day for daylight saving and I better make the most of my time before daylight savings is OVER”

On the last day of daylight savings I went to the YMCA pools with my cousins Shaniah and Syriah. So I went to grab all my stuff from home and went back to my aunts.  When we all got ready we walked to the YMCA pools. As we were walking we went to the shop and bought some chips and two drinks when left the shop.

When we went around the corner we saw some of my cousin’s friend’s and they were coming so we waited. There were three or four friend’s that were walking to us.When we were waiting they took too long so we left and entered the pool.

When we entered the pool we got a blue band on our hand and walked in because it was for free. I went into the girl’s changing room put my togs on and went for a swim. I saw my friends Tauwhare so I swam with her and she swam in the cold pool. I was getting cold so I went for a shower then went to the warm pool.

I went into the warm pool and saw Jonathan and my cousins Piri and Tuhoe. I found a little penguin toy so my and Jonathan started throwing the toy to each other in it was so fun. We were getting kind of bored so we played touch with the penguin but we just keep on tipping each other over.

I was tired so I sat down on the chair and I wanted to go home so I went to get change and left the pool. After I left the pool I went to the fish and chip shop so I could eat so chips and went home. As I was walking home my legs were tired so I sat down for a little and saw my friends. They were walking my way home so I walked with them and went home.

When I got home I had some McDonald's and watched TV for a little and I was watching the surf. I watched my surfs with my big brother because he was sick so he didn't go to school. I couldn't stop laughing because the surfs were funny and when the movie was over we watched another movie but as I was watching it I fell asleep .

No comments:

Post a Comment