Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter Time!


Easter is about Jesus dying on the cross to take away our sins. Jesus sacrificed himself for us to live. They left him on the the cross for about six hour’s I think but then something happened to him. He rose up and came back to life but nobody saw him alive. Jesus went to Mary's house and protected her. So that is what Easter is about.

Me and my family went to the beach for Easter. As we got there we all got changed into our tog’s and went for a swim. As my cousin’s were swimming I helped my Aunt,Uncle and Mum cook the food. It was too cold to swim so I waited for a bit. When we got the food out I went to the park and played on the swing for a little bit and then went for a swim.

When I got changed I went into the water and it was cold as but I still went in. My cousin’s we're far as so I just swam with my little cousin’s also little sister’s and brother’s. “Please don’t splash me because it is too cold” “ Eh we want you to swim with us “ OK I will” So I went under the water and when I got up it was freezing. “Let’s get the blow up bed and lay on it in the water” So we go the blow up bed pumped it up and put it in the water.

When we put it is the water we all jumped on it and it was floating. My big cousins and brother and sister saw the blow up bed floating so they all started swimming to us.  When they got near us we all took up the whole space so they couldn't get on but they tipped the bed over and we all fell off. We all got up then we all jumped on and I got squashed so I hopped off and push the bed out so they could go far.

As I pushed them far my little brother and sister also my little cousin’s got scared so I took him off and took him back to the shallow bit and went back out to my big cousin’s. As I was pushing them I couldn't touch the ground so I held the bed so I can’t drowned. My sister Selina was pushing me off the bed but she didn't know I couldn't touch the ground.

When she push me off she noticed that I  couldn't touch the ground so she jumped in and put me back on the bed. We all had to go in and have a feed so I push them in by holding the bed and kicking my feet. We all hopped out and grabbed our towels then dried our self. We had burger’s and chip’s with salad and other kinds of food. I was done eating so I got change because it was too cold to swim again and I drank a lot of sea water.

When I got change all my cousin’s walked into the changing room to get change to. We all got change because it was getting cold and it was time to go back home. As I was waiting for my family to get change I played on the park. They all got change and we packed everything up put it into the car even the food. When we were in the car suddenly all my family could hear was Samoan music and me singing. When we got to my house it was empty and quite up our driveway.

We hopped out of the car grabbed everything out of the car went inside. We opened the door “Happy Easter” everyone said and we all got together and had Easter together. When we all got together they all told us that we were going to have an Easter hunt and they already hid the Easter egg’s. They said get set go and we all went looking for the Easter egg’s.

I was lost because I didn't really know what we were doing until I saw people with an Easter egg in their hand. I quickly ran and tried to look for some Easter egg’s. It was hard because this was my first time ever playing Easter hunt. I was getting use to the game because I only found 3 on my first round and the game got stopped. When we had to look for Easter egg’s inside.

IT was harder because the house was big house inside and there were a lot of hiding space. But I could already see some Easter egg’s so when they said got I quickly ran to the Easter egg’s that I can see. The game was over so I had 15 in total and that was a lot so when everything was over I was tired so I went straight to sleep.





No comments:

Post a Comment