Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Going to the hospital/doctors


Hook:On sunday my brother Jacob broke his nose so we had to go to the hospital/Doctors to check his nose.

When we got there my Mum signed this paper to give the details to the doctors so they know what is wrong or what they need to do to help. She signed it and gave it back to the lady at the counter. The lady at the counter said she won’t be long she will be back in 5 minutes so we waited until she came back. As we were waiting my little brother Leone and sister Leylani were playing with the toys and throwing them everywhere. The lady came back and she told us to follow her so Me my little brother and little sister picked the toys up and we all followed her.

We follow her into a room and as we walked in we saw a man in the room. I lady went out and closed the door and the man talked to us. He ask us what happened and my brother jacob told him. “I was at the friend’s house and I was on his tramp doing flips even though the tramp was wet then I did a backflip and my nose landed on the medal part first”. “Ok so you jumped on the wet tramp doing flips and hit your nose on the metal part and broke it”. “Yes”. “OK we will do an xray on your nose to see if anything is wrong with it”.

So we went out of the room and sat on the chairs because my brother needed to get an xray on his nose. “Can you breath through your nose”. “No not really also when I touch my nose it just hurts I have tried to blow my nose but it hurts and it sting’s my nose.” “Ok I will just take in these note to the nurse so she knows that we a using the x ray room so she can it it ready so your just stay here and I will be back ok” “Ok”. So 2 minutes later the man came back and took us to the x ray room.

We got to the x ray room but me and my little Brother and sister had to stay outside and my Mum went into the x ray room with my brother Jacob and the Nurse. As they were in the x ray room I took my little sister and brother for a walk outside. We were watching the cars go past and every time we see i cool car we always say my car. We were outside for about 10 minutes so we went back inside and they just walked out of the x ray room. The nurse said to come back on friday to check his nose again to see if it need’s to get put in place. So we went outside got a feed from Mcdonalds and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment