Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

All about Me!


Hello,
My name is Mele and I go to pt england school also I am in room 21. I am a year 7 and my teachers name is Mrs Lagitupu. I really enjoy my class because their a new people that I can be friends with. My favorite subject is Maths and writing because maths really helps me with my times, addition and subtraction. Writing helps me write long hard and weird words also words I don't know how to spell. I really don’t like reading because it is kind of hard but I will get use to it. I love room 21 because I have made new friends and their names are Sisilia, Ashlee, Quziyah,Grace,Hope and Serenity.

I have two brothers and two sisters also one on the way. My brothers names are Leone and Jacob and my sisters names are leylani and Selina. I am the 3rd oldest but I am going to be the 4th oldest. I am Samoan and Tongan and my Mum is Samoan my dad is Tongan. My Mums name is Faga and my Dad’s name is Afualo, But my Dad lives in tonga and I live with my Mum. Also I love cooking dinner for my family and I loved cooking for them scene I went to tech which is at tamaki college. I really like going to tamaki college because we go their to cook different kind of food.

My favorite sports are Netball, Rugby, Basketball, Softball and Rippa rugby. But I most favorite sport out of these sports is rugby than Basketball and then Netball. I wished that their was a girls basketball team at our school but their is only a boys basketball team. I play netball and we have our netball games on tuesday at the netball courts in Mt wellington I think. Also I played Rugby last year and that was my first time I have ever played rugby. We play rugby at different schools but sometimes we have it at our school, I also prefer we have it at school but I like going to other schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment