Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Windy Cold Picnic

The Windy Cold Picnic!
“The wind is so strong” I shouted! The windy wind was blowing my hair like a hair dryer as we were walking down to the beach.As we got to my beach Ashlee, Tui and I put our bags down. “Lets go and eat our morning tea” I said! So we sat down and had our  morning tea.When we were done eating we put our rubbish in the bin and went to go and play.



First we went to go and play softball with all the other kids.I was a fielder and I was on base three.When it was changeover I had my turn at batting so I hit the ball and ran around the bases to get to home. I stopped at base three and waited for the next person to hit because if I keep running i could of got out. when I made it to home I went down to the beach With Tui and Ashlee.

“Should we go on the rock” Ashlee Said “yeah lets go” Tui shouted so we ran to the rock. When we got on the rock Tui and I were touching the water and it was nice and cold.I stopped touching the water because I was about to fall in. Tui was still touching the water and as she was touching the water she fell in and got her hand sliced on a rock.



“Help Help” She was screaming as loud as she could and I was wondering why she was screaming. “Why are you screaming for?” “Because I sliced my hand and it is really sore”. She showed us and I ran to tell the teacher. “Mr Marks Tui fell into the water and sliced her hand” “Where is she”? “She is down at the water”. Mr Marks ran down to see if she was ok but she wasn’t.

“Run and get my phone and call the Ambulance now” So I ran up the stairs to Mr Marks bag and grabbed his phone. I dialed 111 “Can we have an ambulance to the pt england reserve because there is this girl who sliced her hand” “Yes we will be there shortly” So I hanged up and ran back down to Mr Marks. “They will be here shortly so we should help her get out of the water and get her up the stairs”. We helped her get out of the water and Up the stairs.

When we got up the stairs we saw the ambulance coming. The people who were in the ambulance came out to help Tui into the ambulance to take her to the hospital. When Tui got into the ambulance they ask her question before they left to take her. So they asked her questions like how did u slice your hand and how did u fall in? She answered them and took her to the hospital.

“Lets all pray for her and make sure she ok” Mr Marks said. We prayed and asked god to help her and make sure she is alright and when we were done praying we rang her parents so they know what happened to Tui. “Umm Hello Tui has gone to the hospital because she sliced her hand” OK thank you for telling me tell her that i am on my way bye” Beep Beep Beep. “OK so we have rang her parents now lets all do karaoke”.

No comments:

Post a Comment