Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Panmure Basin


As I was watching TV my aunt asked if I wanted to go for a run around the basin and I said yeap. So I got up got changed and put my shoe on and left the house. As we were walking we met some of my aunts friends on the way and they came with us. But first they asked us where we are going and we told them and also told them we a going to walk to panmure and back. So we got to the basin and we talked to each other.

As we were running we all went on the obstacles and when I ran between the tires I fell on top of the tires but I was laughing. It was a long way so I got tired and had a drink of water also I was the only one that had water. My aunt and her friends stopped and I ran straight past them and went far as.

When I got to the bridge I waited for them but I couldn’t see them so I went back to look for them and they were all the way on the other side. “Run man we didn’t just come here to walk and talk we came to run” So we all ran and made it to the bridge I was at and waited there for a little. We got a breath back so we ran all the way without stopping and we sat for a little and left.

We were walking home but first we got a drink from the shops and then left. The sun was still out so we went to Glen Innes to see what everyone was up to and we went on the internet at the internet cafe. I saw my mum so I wanted to go home and I went home with my mum had dinner had a shower and went bed because I was tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment