Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Triathlon


On Thursday we had triathlon and none of the girls and boys bring their togs. So we didn’t slide on the water slide. Bridge told us to do twenty star jumps. Then we run to the bikes and pick one then ride it out. I was nervous when I run to the bikes because it felt like I was going to crush into a person.

I was coming 2nd and Taamai was in the front of me. Then I hopped out of my bike then park it were I got it from. Then I went for a run and I got to the end then I tagged bridge hand and relieve that is was over. Then it was the boys turn.

After it was the girls turn again we did the same thing again and I came first again and Tauwhare came 2nd. Tauwhare is faster than me but I still came first and I am proud of myself. But as I was riding the bike I almost fell off and hurt myself but I quickly got my balance and stay up.

When I parked my bike back in to transport I took off my helmet and ran. We had to run around the cones but some people forgot. As I was running I looked back and saw Tauwhare again and she almost caught up but I ran as fast as I could.

One of the mans were standing at the finish lane and as I got to the finish line he put his hand out and high fived our hands. After I was done running I went to get a drink then my class lined up and we all went back to our class for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment