Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

New born Baby sister!


In the holidays my mum had a newborn baby on April the 22nd. So now I have a baby sister and her name is Tatiana. I went to go and see my Mum on the day she had my little baby sister. My brother Jacob and my cousin Shaniah and I went to the Auckland Hospital with my Dad. I was too excited to see her.

My Mum was in level 15, Room 6. When we got to her room she was sleeping. I walked around and saw my little cute sister. My Mum woke up and I was happy to see her because she went into hospital on the 19th of April. I was the first one to hold my little baby sister and as I was holding her I was scared because I thought I would of dropped her. But I didn't.

My brother held Tatiana while I went with my Mum outside. We were sitting outside and then I saw a waterfall so I went to go and play with the water. It was so cold outside so the water was cold too. “Mum when are you coming back home”? I said. “I might be coming home tomorrow or Wednesday but I want to come home tomorrow” replied Mum.

When my Mum finish having fresh air we went back and my cousin Shaniah wanted to hold Tatiana. My cousin was holding she asked me to take a photo of her from her phone so as I was reaching for the phone I took a photo but Tatiana’s eye’s were closed. I wanted to take a photo with Tatiana  so I ask my cousin if I could hold her also as I was holding her I woke her up by accident. She was opening her eye’s I saw what colour they were but then her eye colour keeps changing colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment