Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Tamaki College's Samoan Group!..


Tamaki Samoan Group!..

Walking into the hall all I could see was the Tamaki Samoan group on stage. I was wondering why they were here but as they were practice there dance I knew they were here to perform to our school. I saw people that came to our school last year on stage to. As I was getting ready for assembly all I heard at the back of my ear was a sasa that they were doing.

When the bell rang they went to the music room and our school came into the hall. I was excited to see them perform because I am Samoan and also I saw them perform at the Polyfest  They did well at poly and there school also came in 4 places which I don't know.

"It time for Tamaki Samoan to perform to our school" As Mr Burt said.
As there walking on stage I spotted my cousin. Appearing on stage they firstly sang a song and then did there dance. It was a good performance because it made Mr Jacobson cry in a happy way. I enjoyed it and also our school did.

No matter if your not Samoan you can always join because most people that ain't Samoan still perform with Samoan's. I can't wait until next year because I'm going to be a year 9 attended Tamaki and I'm going to try work my way into the Samoan group.

No comments:

Post a Comment