Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Bio Peom


 My name is Melealano’u (Mele for short)
I am strong, a good singer, good at leading people and humble
I am a child of Siaufaga and Afoualo     
I Like playing rugby, going to the Warehouse and playing league
Feeling nervous when playing rugby, 
I feel shy going to my friend’s house, 
I feel like a failure when drawing on the computer
I have been to Rotorua, Hamilton temple and to the north shore
I would like to go Rainbows end, also I would like to go on a plane for the first time, Also I would like to see my Dad
I'm scared to go up stairs in the dark, scared of dogs, Hate skateboards,
When I grow up I would like to become a rugby player, become a singer, be strong
Resident of New Zealand Auckland
My mum calls me Desire or Mele lou

No comments:

Post a Comment