Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

My reflection About Making movies


The most things I enjoyed in creativity strand was how we had to make our own rap and put a movie together. Also I liked how me and my partner took turns drawing because we did filming and animation in our movie. Also we got to go out of class and take pictures or video of other people.

The most things I didn't like was that my partner Raeleen didn't help me with the editing because she went with other group and helped them.  Also I didn't like doing the animation because I couldn't draw people walk properly and we didn't get to finish off our work.

The most interesting thing I like was our we had to make our own rap with our own words. Also how we learnt more facts about Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela. Also what was interesting was that we learnt different ways to edit on I movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment