Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

My poem


Where I'm from I see people diving off slimy rocks into the sea like a mermaid
I feel cold sand washing over my feet as I peacefully strolled up and down the beach
The chilly breeze blows my hair like a hair dryer giving me goose bumps
I hear laughter over my shoulder from people on the beach running after each other, squealing happily
I smell delicious burgers looked back, My family munchy gracefully
As I was eating Birds were circling us as if they were our security guard’s


This is an example of my Alliteration:Where I'm from I can hear my brother and sister stomping to the beats of their hip hop music.
This is an example of my rhyme:I can smell strong Links mixed with the straightener and lime wax sister and brother getting ready to go out.

I see my sister and brother doing their hair and getting ready to go out.
I see my Little brother on the computer playing on grand theft auto.
I see my baby sister in her jolly jumper happy.
I see my Mum Making dinner and watching tv.

I can smell Links mixed with the straightener and wax.
I can smell my Mum cooking curry chicken and rice.
I can smell Soap,conditioner and shampoo coming from the bathroom.
I can smell Chocolate and soda from a distance.

I can hear my little sister crying for a bottler.
I can hear the jug on so someone could may make their coffee.
I can hear my little sister and brother fighting.
I can hear my brother stomping on the floor to his music.

I can taste perfume in my mouth and soap.
I can taste hairspray and burnt hair.
I can taste delicious Milk and oreo.
I  can taste Peanut butter with jam in a bread.


No comments:

Post a Comment