Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

My Highlight about my friends.

My highlights is going to be about My family and friends.

I love my family because they always take care of me and always look after me. I like how my whole family go to mission bay on new years and we all get together and have a BBQ. Also on Christmas all my family come to my house. We all open our present and then have a BBQ and play touch on the grass. My Mum is the best to me because she always makes sure I am aright and that I an’t sad.

My friends are cool to hang out with because mainly every day we always go out to the courts at lunch and morning tea time then play touch. When we play touch some year seven boys come in the game and play with us.  When I am in class my friends can be annoying sometimes because they always chat to me while I'm doing my work.

My teacher is Mrs Lagitupu and she is cool. I like my teacher because she is always kind and when my writing is wrong she helps me fix it up.  Also when it is maths time my maths group has to sit in the middle table and Mrs Lagitupu shows us different Strategies mainly each week. I hope I am in Mrs Lagitupus class next year! wink wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment