Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Run run ass fast as you can


Guess what happened on friday?We had cross country And It was going to  be the best.Well to me it will be the best but I don't know about the rest so I hope you enjoy.


Well first we had to see who the house captain colours are for blue(Tainui),red(Te arawa),green(Matatua) and yellow(Takitimu).I was in blue(Tainui) and my sister was the captain for blue(tainui).


First we had to walk down to the reserve and get ready to race our age years.I am going to race the 11 year olds girls.First was 9 year old girls and boys and it keeped to going up to when it was the 11 year old girls and boys.So we had to line up in a line going sidewards.Mr Burt gose on your mark get set  slaps are slaper and says go.


So we started to run the track that we were running. It had puddles and we had to run through them.During the race we had to run from the reserve back to school but we went through this path that people walk through.While I was running it was are smelly muddy creek.Also it was dangerous because people were skidding through the mud and were falling.Someone was running and they almost fell into the water.


The weather was windy and cold but when we were running the sun was coming out.And everyone was getting lazy and tired.It was hot and windy and it was a nice breeze.


Well when we were running one of the kids shoes got stuck in the mud and they just kept on running and everyone started laughing.It was funny and the shoe was just sitting there.


I felt happy for cross country because I love running and it is a little bit long but I could still do it.I would be proud of myself with whatever I come when I was running through the finish line


At the finish line I never knew I came third  and I am happy for myself. This is the first time that I have never came third. My mum is going to be proud of me.


I am very proud of myself. The best part to me was when I came third and running through the greek. I don’t really like mud but I have to get used to it.Also I am happy that I have came third because I have never ever came third before.

1 comment:

  1. Mele its great that you are planning so thoroughly but you don't need to include the title of each paragraph. Can you remove these please.

    I am proud of you to for coming third. I know you have been putting in a great effort with the training.

    ReplyDelete