Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

My rugby training story

At rugby training we had to train in the mud at the bottom field. First we got into teams. The first drill we did was passing the ball to each other without dropping it.  So it was like we had to control the ball. When it whizzed towards me I had to try and get a try but it was a big impact.

listening  carefully to what we needed to do and what team we were in, we did our drills. When we were playing we made a muddy mess and we were skidding and falling in the mud. We also destroyed the grass and made it look like a mud pool.  Also when we were playing some of us were exhausted.  All of us  flew to try and get are try and it worked.

After that we had to get the mud off us and clean ourselves, also we had to put on our uniform and shoes. Miss Vaafusuaga said “ You girls be fast and get to class or I will get into trouble AND then you will BE IN trouble by me”.  So we sprinted to class and put our shoes on in class.    Our teacher told us to line up because we had cross country and all of the girls complained,  “ Not more fitness”, but I was happy because I love running.

No comments:

Post a Comment