Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cross country training

At cross country we had to line up in our class lines and Mr Marks will say “ Year 5 boy year 6 girls year 6 boy and year 5 girls” but one bye one. So we had to wait for our year to get called and that was year 6 girls.  But we had to wait for the other classes to come so the classes that were coming were room 17,16,14 and 13 I am in room 15. Sometimes we come last and by the way we have to line up at that the courts.

Everyone was here so Mr Marks went “ Year 6 boy can go then year 6 girls can go then year 5 boys can go then the last was year 5 girls”. When all of us left to do our running. I was jogging so we had to go pass room 13,12,11,10,9 and 8.

But the thing I was getting annoying on was we had to run around 2 times. I was sweating and I got tired. I was slowing down and tried to not stop but I had to stop. So we had to pass Miss Ouano then Miss Graden then Miss king then Mr Someville.

So we ran out the Breeze and Miss Ouano was there then We had to turn left ,that heads towards the pt england beach and went passed  Miss king who was standing by the field then we had to keep on going. We were getting near the beach but we didn’t go all the way down Mr somerville was standing where the car park was. then we had to go around him and he would tell us what we are coming.  But I didn’t listen because I wanted to get back to school but that was my first round. When everyone was on their second run they stopped halfway and that was me and others.

On our second run The teachers were telling us to hurry up because the bell was going to ring.So everyong that had stopped they ran so they can get back to school. I ran so I could get back. When I was running I told everyone who was walking “you can do it come on” so they ran. Everyone got back to school and we had to walk around the courts until everyone got back from running and when the teachers come.

When Mr Marks would blow the whistle and everyone would have to come in to do some stretches. So we did hand stretches and leg stretches. It was hard for some people like me because we had to hold one of our legs up and try and stay still. I kept on dropping my leg. We had to do both legs but one by one. Then we had to cross our arms to the side and our other arm has to go up and then we had to change our arms.

After that we had to line up where our teacher was. Then we had to head back to class. My class had to get their bags and sit on the mat. After that Mr Marks would hand out the newsletters. Then he would talk to us about what is on it. Whenever he has done telling us we would have some time to play heads down thumbs up. When the bell rings and he say “ Good afternoon room 15” and we say “good afternoon Mr Marks”.Then we go home or go somewhere but I have training after school so I go training.Sometimes for netball and sometimes for rugby.

1 comment:

  1. Wow what an extensive piece of writing Mele. I really am pleased to see you including speech. A few things for you to work on next time though are; Having more of a variety of sentence beginnings. Although you have varied them they are repetitive throughout the whole piece of writing. Also sometimes when you write so much it becomes hard for people to read so less can be better if it is more interesting.

    ReplyDelete