Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Our school pinic


Wow do you know where we were going? Well we were going on a picnic. As soon as we were walking to the beach there were a convoy of chaotic crazy children. When we have  found our  a spot to sit down we had to sit in our class line and Mr Burt will tell us where we could play. Almost everyone was so gleeful because we were aloud to go up to our knees in the water.

When we were aloud to play we all wet our feet and then our feet got mud and clay masterpieces on my them. I know that all of us got it. We got clay on our uniform and it looks funny when we had it on our uniform. Now it is swimming time.

It went from the year 1 and keep going. When most of us went swimming we were playing games and sports. Everyone was scorching so we wanted to swim but We were not aloud. We had to ask Mr Burt.

Guess what I was playing? I was playing force back with my teacher Mr Marks and My friends Grace,Aldora,Hope,Charlee and Ainnliz. It was a mean game. We had to kick the ball and sprint for it. If you catch it of catch it that means you get to take ten steps then kick it.


Everyone were watching karaoke and that was when people were singing. It was cool but not much people sang.I didn't sing because it am so edgy.But my friends were singing. I think everyone was edgy because they didn't sing like we wanted them to sing but only Jonita sang good.
Then we had to pick up all the rubbish  and get in to our team lines.We were going to go back to school and as I said it was happening again they were all being like  a convoy of  chaotic crazy children.I was to thanks for reading.


By Mele


No comments:

Post a Comment