Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mele being Blind fold

















In the morning we went to the hall and did a obstacle course but we got blind folded. We had to find a person to help us  with the directions. The person that help me was laita. She gave me bad directions from where to go and what to do.

I went first and I was thinking that was to dangerous so I was worried. We had to go on top of a wood then go over two bean one was little and the other one was big.After that we had to hoop then sig sag around the cones.We look like zombies when we sig sag.Also we had to go under the tapeline then over the two mat. This is the hard part we had to go on top of the stairs then jump off the stage and land on the big blue mat.It felt like I was fall into a cave or a gave.It also felt like I was going to fall on the ground so I sat down then got off the stage. Then we took off the blindfold and gave it to another person.


Ms M and Mr Marks were doing it to.I help Ms M and I think Auri help Mr Marks.It was so fun. The only part Ms M got sacred to jump off.It was the best.Everyone was jumping on the mat and going over the bean and also was sig sagging.We all hope we can do it again.If yous did it you will have fun.


By Mele.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Mele,
    I really enjoyed reading about your blindfold experience. I liked how you wrote lots of details, about what it was like for you personally. I'm glad you managed to trust your friend and jump on the blue mat. What was the funniest or best part about this experience for you?

    From Miss Lavakula

    ReplyDelete