Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Dodge-Ball Fridays.


Every Friday team 5 classes have dodge ball challenge’s versing different classes and our team. Last Friday my class versed class 3 and they were pretty hard. They had good players and I didn't really want to serve them.

Walking into the hall seeing class 3 waiting to verse us I was nervous because I might get hit in the head with a ball hahaha. “ Ready and Play ” Said Mrs Tito and we ran to pick the ball up and throw it. I didn't run for the ball but as people were throwing them I picked one up and threw it at a player and got someone out.

Our us were down to 5 players and the other class had about 10 “ Come On class 4 we can do it just work as a team” As class 4 cheered.  As I was walking up to the ball all I could see was a ball fighting to me so I caught and one of our team-mates came back into the game. After a while I got out and our class lost but it was a pretty tough game.

We did our cheers and lined up to shake the other team mates hands then we had friendly games against each other. This was my first time ever versing a class at dodge ball and I was proud of myself . We won our friendly game because we worked as a team and now i think we need more practice before on next game on Friday next week.

Next week I think we all need to work as a team and not let one person throw the ball by them self. I couldn't wait until next week because I know that I am going to try my best and never give up no matter what happens and also no cheating. Wish Me luck and This story will be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment