Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

AFL .

AFL  Stands For  Aussie Football League

As I was walking into class all I see is my class coming out side to line up. “ Where are we going?” I ask my friends with a puzzled look.
“We're going to AFL,” they reply.
“Whats that?” .
“Aussie Football League”.
“Yus no work in the morning block for me” I say in my head.

Entering the hall half of my class are running as fast as tigers to pick up the football balls and put them to the side of the wall. “ Calm down guys we're all going to get the ball when we practise how to do passes,” I say LOUDLY and CLEARLY.
“Hello my name is Tim and I’m going to show you some skills on what we do in AFL”.Tim was our coach who was going to take us one day each week for about 6 weeks.

AFL class is really fun it is a good strategy game and interesting. It’s fun because you have to jump and catch. Tim is a really reliable and helpful teacher. He is fun and his warm up games are really energetic. For this term AFL is my highlight of the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment