Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Science Road Show .


Entering Tamaki College all I could see were science project and also Tamaki College students. I couldn’t wait until they showed us about how science works and what they do for science. As we sat down in our seat and we all had to wait for the science teachers that have came to talk to us about science and what is science about .

Looking around I knew mostly everyone in the hall from Tamaki College and also they mostly all knew me. We all met the science people and they showed us some experiments and it was awesome. When they showed us some science experiments we all set off to try the other things that they bring with them to Tamaki College.

My favourite science experiments was the name mole because you get to get your named molded into a plastic paper. I did my name and wrote ily which stands for ILOVEYOU. They told us if we go to motat we would be able to see them there and they would show us more experiments with things. I wish that I became a science person so I could learn how to do thing with equipment and other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment