Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Immersion Assembly Term 2.

Walking into the hall for the first day of term 4 all I could see were balloons and all the teachers dressed up.  Our topic this term is I like to move it move it and it kinder like sciences . I can't wait for this term to start because I think I'm gonna enjoy this topic.

Team 1:  About going to the Zoo.
Team 2: Flight.
Team 3: Light ( Different colours Of Light ).
Team 4: Floating/Sinking.
Team 5: Music / Sound.

As we sat down in the hall Mr Burt welcomed us back to school and then we had team items to watch. First up was team 1 and in the holidays all the teachers in team one went to the zoo and took pictures of what they saw.  They saw where the hippos go sleep where the elephants live and also they saw that a lot of people enjoyed the zoo. This term team 1 will be looking at animals and writing about them.

After that came team 2. Team 2 told us about light and what lights also does ?. It is pretty interesting because if there is all sorts of different colour light. One of the teachers asked us if we know what colour is an banana in the dark?. So I wonder what light it would be ? hmmm....

When all our teams were done showing us about what we a learning about Mr Burt what giving out little rugby balls. We were about to finish up in the hall but then Mr Jacobsen told us that number 8 wires is the strongest wires to use. I can't wait to get into the middle of this term because my team which is team 5 is learning about music/sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment