Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

P.E At Tamaki


Making our way down to Tamaki College I was excited because we were only going there to play some games with the year 13. We go to Tamaki  every Friday and play differents sorts of games. Getting near Tamaki we got put into groups and we went with two leaders from the year 13.


The first game we went to was where we had to work as a team and trust each other. We had to fall from a high bench into our teams hands. I was scared because I didn’t know if I could trust any of my teammates because they might drop me. We all broke up into two teams because there were 14 all together. As it was getting near my turn my heart was beating. “ I’m scared that you guys will drop me”. “Trust us we all work as a team” (Drop) I done it and i was PROUD.


We all got lollies from our leaders and went back onto the field where everyone else was. I couldn’t believe that I believed in everyone and did it. We all gather up into a group and went back to school. As we were walking my team mates were proud that i did it “ You weren't heavy you were light” Brent said.


Everyone was coming up to me and asking if I was crying? I was crying a little because I was scared but at least I did it and tried hard. As we got to school we grabbed our lunch and ate it and went to play.


I really enjoy going to Tamaki on Fridays for P.E because we have lots of fun and learn new games. I love going to Tamaki College for P.E it the best thing to do. I wish we went Tamaki College everyday to do P.E .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mele,
    That was a great story about your P.E. at Tamaki. Did you guys play any other games? Anyway great work on trusting your teammates and giving it a go. I think I would be scared to do that too. Anyway great work.
    Kaycee

    ReplyDelete