Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Fia Fia Writing!.


Leaving my house with my family we hurried along to school. Sauntering into the school gates I could see a lot of people selling food and also I could smell chickhen. Getting near the doorway all I could see were my friends running straight up to me like they haven’t seen me in ages. I couldn’t wait until Fia Fia starts.


As I was waiting for Mr Burt to call over the loudspeaker my Mum and I went for a walk around and saw my aunt and uncle selling food. “ Can I buy a toffee pop please aunty”? “Yes here have it for free since you're whanau. As I was eating all I could hear was Mr Burt telling us that we can all make our way to the changing rooms.


This is my family that were selling food.
“ Good luck Mele” “Thank you Mum”. Running to my changing room I got changed then we had a little practice and suddenly I see my sister’s waiting at the door for me. As I went to them they both gave me there toffee apples but I couldn’t eat so I put it in the bin.


“Welcome Parents and WHANAU I hope you all enjoy the fiafia” Mr Burt announced and told us what you can’t do and places you can’t go then we started. The Kapa Haka Group was first which is my group so as we were walking up the stairs onto the stage I left like there were butterflies flying in my stomach. I had to lead the group first and I was scared because there were a lot of people in the crowd.

My favourite group was the Samoan group because they were awesome and I love Samoa. The groups that I was in were Hip Hop Senior and Kapa Haka Senior. I can’t wait until next year because I'm gonna come back and support my school because I will be in college next year. Next year why don't you come along and see what it would be like next year?.






Senior hip hop fia fia from Team 5 PES on Vimeo.
Fiafia clip from Team 5 PES on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment