Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Who say's !


Who Says from Team 5 PES on Vimeo.


On Tuesday we had Creativity with Mrs Tito but she neede to finish the year 8s art so we changed with the year 8 and went to Mrs King. When we went to room 20 we all had to sit on the mat because we didn’t know what we were doing today. Mrs King said “ Today we are going to make a lips syncing video but it is going to be girls versus boys and who ever wins get hot chips”. So she picked a song for the boys and a song for the girls, So the song for the girls were Who says and the boys song was dapper man.


When we all knew what song we had to do we all had to look at the lyrics and learn the part that we will be doing on the movie. When we got the lyrics I went into the street to listen to the song while the other girls did their part outside. When it was my part I went outside but I was too shy to do it in front of the girls so I asked them to go inside until I was done.


When I did my part my all of us had to stand in a line and dance because we didn't know what to do for the chorus bit. As we were dancing they forgot to come and get me because I was inside writing story. When we were done three people edited the movie and put it on vimeo. When the boys were done they edited it and put it on vimeo. When the boys and the girls were done Mrs King watched both movies and everyone had to vote. Unfortunately the boys won but I was proud of myself because I did my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment