Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Future Science !




As I walked into class Mrs Lagitupu told us that the team 5 are all gathering in the street because there are you vistister that have came to our school. As we all walked into the street we sat down and Mrs Tito introduced them to us “ These lovely ladies are science and they know alot of thing about science so listen carefully and put your hands up when they ask a question”.

So as they introduced their names  and told us what they do in there life one of them showed us some experiments on how to catch someone from breaking into your home. But first she tipped some powder into a bowl and she picked a volunteer to stand in the bowl to make a footprint. It was to be Clevelyn from room 19 he stood unto the bowl and made a footprint.  

After that she had another plastic filled with water and powder so she passed it around and everyone mixed it around. When it was all mixed up she tipped it into the footprint of Clevelyn shoe. It took a while to set so she left it for us to see what is would look like after that. But after they were down they went to room 15 because room 15 forgot to come to the street.

My favourite part was when she told us that she can travel around the world and learn a lot of science so I was thinking of what I would wanna be when I grow up. So I can improve my school work and try to get the job I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment