Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

My Weekends !


On Sunday morning I woke up and all I could see was the sun shining on me. “It is going to be a hot sunny day today” I said to my little sister. When I got out of bed I walked outside and all I could see was my cousins playing hand ball. “ I'm playing with you guys” I yelled. When I jumped in line my cousin Piriniha whacked the ball and won. Then it was my turn. I challenged him because he was King.

As we were playing I told him to go easy on me because I wasn't that good and I didn't know how to play properly. As the ball was coming towards me I whacked the ball as hard as I could and skimmed Piriniha out. “You said no skimming!” yelled Piriniha. “I don’t know how to skim but you can be king because I'm going inside” I said.  “Shot Mele you better come outside” said Piriniha. “I will” I replied.

When I went inside all I could hear was my little sister so I went into my Mom's room and grabbed her.  Me and My little sister Tatiana went to the lounge and put on my movie. The movie we first watched was Honey 2. During the movie I remembered that my cousins were waiting for me outside so I went outside and told them to come inside.

When they came inside they kept on talking while I was trying to watch the movie so I told them to be quiet. A little while later their heads were in the zone of the movie but my head wasn't because my baby sister wouldn't stop crying. So I went to the kitchen, made her a bottle and put it into a bowl with cold water and waited for the water to cool down. When the bottle was warm I wrapped my little sister in a blanket and put the bottle in her mouth.

When she fell asleep I put her in bed and as I walked into the lounge the movie was finished so I went outside with my cousins and played handball. As we were playing it was getting hot so I asked my cousins if they wanted to go to the pools and they did. I went back inside again I got my stuff ready then told my Mum that I was going when I left.

My cousin was next door because that was where they lived so I went to there house to see if they were ready? When I got there they were still putting their stuff in there bags so I just sat in my aunt's room and watched T.V.  When they were all done we all walked to the pools and when we got there we just walked in because the pools were free.

When we walked through the door we all went to get change in our togs but I didn't because I don’t really want to swim. When they were all done they put their bags by me and jumped into the pool, “ Why aren't you swimming”? yelled Piriniha from the other side of the pool.  “I don't really want to swim but I might swim after” “You better”.

I was getting bored So I went to the changing room got changed and jumped into the cold pool. As I was swimming my cousin’s jumped on my back and tried to drown me but he couldn't. After we finished swimming we all got changed and went home. When I got home I was tired so I had a shower and went to sleep for school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment