Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

RiverSide Club!


Yesterday after school I went riverside club and if you don’t know what river said is then keep on reading. Riverside club is where you go and play games and learn about jesus and God and my principal Mr Burt runs the Riverside club.

When school was finished I put my bag on the stage and I had to wait until they got the stage ready. So as I was waiting I played cards and I lost all of my cards so then I just watched people play and then all I heard is “Riverside’s starting so I quickly ran in the hall and sat down.

When everyone was sitting down then Raenan waata Vivienne and Rita had to put us into teams. So it went Blue Green Yellow Red so I went to yellow and my team captains were Tauwhare and huelo-ata.

When we were all sorted into team we played some games with the mats. We need three people so one hopped on and the other two pull that person all the way to the back hall in then back again. THe people that win get points for their team.

After that we had Afternoon tea then played more games. After all the games we did we had a story about jesus and God then we had to see who won. But first we Handed our bands in then we prayed after that Mr Burt told us who won and The blues team won. I grabbed my bag and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment