Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Goldilocks and the three bear's.


Once upon a time there was a little girl called Goldilocks. She had dark red eyes, from always throwing temper tantrums,  a scowling face and a purple afro. She lived with her Mum in a big castle across the road from a forest. Goldilocks wouldn’t listen to her mum.  But her being weak and timid gave into her and became like slave.

However one day her Mum couldn’t stand her staying at home anymore she mum, “I cant stand you staying at home anymore, I need a break from you. Why don’t you go for a walk in the forest.” She felt rejected so she opened the door and slammed it as she walked out.

As she was walking she saw a cottage and she thought to herself “I am so hungry I’m going to see what I can eat over there”. Three hairy bears lived there and Goldilocks’ Mum knew them. Her Mum wanted to teach Goldilocks a lesson, so she rang them and they made a plan.

Goldilocks could smell the three bears food so she went to the table and ate the bear’s breakfast. As she was eating the food the door slammed and and she thought it was the wind but it wasn’t it was the plan that her mum and the bear’s made.

She was getting a little bit tired so she went up the stairs and went for a sleep. As she was sleeping she dreamed of something bad so when she woke up she called hear someone saying “ What are you doing in my house” Father bear said but she couldn’t see where father bear was. Goldilocks said “ I am sorry please don’t hurt me I will do anything”  So father bear said “ I will not hurt you only if you listen to your mum” “Ok” (She’s running down the stairs).

As she opened the door she saw her mum and she said “ Mum I am sorry I will listen to you from now on” and little red gave her a hug.  Goldilocks Mum and The bears started laughing and little red was wondering why they were laughing but she didn’t ask. Her and her Mum went home and the bears went inside their house remade their breakfast and ate it.



No comments:

Post a Comment