Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

If I was Rich and Famous



If I was rich I would buy my Mum a House and a car. Also I would give my Mum some money. Even give some money to the families that a sick in the hospital. I would give my Siblings some money to. Actually I would give some money to the poorless and help the animals that have been hurt. I would want and house with a pool in the back yard. Also I would to to hollywood. If I had a limo I would take my friends out.

If I was Famous I would love to be a famous guitar player and singer. So I can go around the world and sing for people. Also I would want to go to the hospital and sing for the children who a in hospital. I would want to make my own album so everyone could listen to me. I would even sing to the people who have cancer.

If I was rich I would buy me a limo so I can take my friends out. Also I would buy a motorbike incast the limo breaks down. I would also love a Ipad and a touch phone because I like touching the screen of the phone and playing temple run. Also I would want a BMX bike so I can go to the BMX track and ride my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment