Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Best Assembly!!

This assembly was the same as the usual assemblies we have.But as you know fia fia has already started. After Mrs Va’afusuaga told us about the sports and what is coming up. When Mrs Va’afusuaga was done we went.There were a couple of changes at this Asemmbly
Everything was the same but some other parts were added into it.

There was bollywood dance after Mrs Va’afusuaga was done.Mrs Muliaumaseali'i, Mrs Lal, Mrs George and Mrs Nua did the bollywood dance too.Also Dhara and Jouan did it to. It was cool and Funny it made us laugh.When they all done there dance there was this choir.

The choir came up and Uili,Hosanna and Henry were the lead singers.They sang I believe and it was the best choir group I have ever heard.I loved the singing.I wished I could be in the choir one day but I am too shy.I can't wait for fia fia to come up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment