Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The best camp in Y6

On Tuesday the people who were going camp had to be at school before 7:00 and I was the one that was going to camp.When everyone got to school and all entered the hall Mr Burt prayed for us to have a good time and when he wa done with his pray we all said “Amen”.Then we all had to take all our luggage to the bus and make sure everything was in the bus.After everything was in the bus we all said our goodbyes to our Mum’s and Dad and left on the bus.

When we were on the bus I was falling asleep and I did go to sleep.I fell asleep on one of my leaders and that was Cara.We both went to sleep and we went to sleep because we had to get up between 6:00 and 6:45.When I got up everyone in the bus said “Ms Va’afusuaga was videoing you and Cara” and I was laughing and said why did Ms Va’afusuaga video me for? But I didn't want to know the answer.


My favorite part at camp was volley ball because each time we won  we all would start to laugh out loud. But each time the other team got a goal then we would laugh harder than we did. So that would have to be my favorite part of camp.


The Worstest part was Orientering because I am bad with a compass because who knows where the letters could be. So as we were looking I was just standing while everyone else was looking but then I did end up helping but I actually didn’t want to do the active. When we were doing it was raining and we keep on slipping.


Just wish if you could go back there because it was fun but I wish my friend Charlee could of came to camp it would've been a whole heap better and fun. Sometimes I wish that I could live there. It wasn’t as fun without my friends Charlee and Sislia because who knows how much more fun it would of been with them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment