Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Netbook Reflection 2013

I like learning on a netbook because our school work is on the internet and we don’t need to write on paper.But what frustrates me is when you write something your keyboard plays up.Also What Frustrates me is when we go on our netbook and we have to do our work and instead of doing our work we go on other stuff we an’t allowed to go on.




What did it feel before I had a netbook was when we write on paper and our hand hurt.Now I have are netbook and when we write my hand doesn’t hurt.But I think paper is better because on paper you can learning from your mistakes.But on your netbook if you write something wrong it tells you the right word.


I think what would make our netbook better is we could That we could edit our movies on our netbook.Also if we had are good microphone so we could record our self.But I think that we should have better keyboards and mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment