Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

What I did with my friends.

Yesterday after school , Anthony, Logan and Sione came and picked me up to  go and play.But first we went to go and pick up Annliz so she can play because I was the only girl.So as we were walking to her house we saw more of our friends so they came with us to pick up Annliz.

When we got to Annliz house her Mum answered the door.I go to her Mum “Is Annliz home” then Annliz came to the door.It just looked like she just woke up and she did.We asked her if she wanted to come with us back to my house and she said yes.

So we all walked to my house and when we got there all of us jumped on my tramp.As we were jumping my littke brother throwed Siones shoes up our roof and it was funny.We all started laughing because it was funny as.After that they all needed to go home and Sione was going to go in bare feet.But I asked logan to get the shoes because I was scared to climb up.

When he go up he got the shoes down and there were also tennis balls up there to.Logan threw them down.There were like three balls and he threw them all down.One ball was wet and Logan tried to throw it at one of us but he missed.When he got everything down he came down and we played handball.


When we were playing handball I never got out.I was king and then when Annliz whacked the ball to meeh I missed it so I had to go and line up until someone else lost.It was funny because very time Annliz whackes it to someone that person lost.She got up to king and she started making rules up like “you have to hit the ball and say are colour and if you dont your out”.It was hard for me but I tired.

After that round everyone went home.I just dropped them off you the corner and turn back to go home.We all walked in our group to my house and we all walk back to our own house.When I got home I was tired so I went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment