Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

My Papa funeral.

Last saturday my papa passed away.I felt sad and i couldn't stop crying.My mum tryed to make him alive but she knew that he had been gone because of the smell.When her dad passed away it smelt the same.As soon as the ambilance came my mum got into the car and went to go and pick up my aunty.My Mum was going to fast but she didn’t mind.

On saturday the day before yesterday we had his funeral but first we had are several in GI.After that we went to the cemetery in Magarey So we he could get buried.He got buried on top of my uncle chris who has passed away.Which is my papa son so my papa and uncle which is my papa son will be with each other forever.When we got to the grave we sang songs then we had are pray.After that we watched our papa go down.

When he went down I was crying hard out and I threw my flower down with him.Everyone had flower to throw in so papa can take them with him.I felt sad and I couldn’t stop crying.So when they were putting the mud on top I went to go and see my geart geart geart Aunty Mele’s grave and my uncle Chirs to.

First I went to my great great aunt Mele’s grave.When I got there I was talking to her.i was also was praying for her.After that we went to where my papa lives and had a feed.Then when we were done everyone went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment