Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

All about me

Hi my name is Mele. I have two brothers and two sisters and my Mums name is Faga and my Dads name is Paul. I love my family. We live at Maybury St. Also I go to church in GI next to Pak n Save. We are Samoan and Tongan. I am 10 going on to 11 years old.


I love the school I go to. I go to Pt England School and I am in room 15. My teachers name is Mr Marks. My best friends name is Chloe, Grace, Hope, Ana and Aldora. We met in room 8. The classes that I was from room 2,5,8,10,11,14 and now room 15. I am a year 6. The class I am in is a year 5 and 6.


The sports I play at school is net ball some times soft ball,soccer and I think that’s it.This year I am going to play net ball. I played net ball when I was a year 4 and my coach was Mr Jacobson and Mrs Jacobson. Last year my coach was my teacher, Ane and one of her sons who goes to this school, And I do not know who is my coach is this year. The people that are going to play is Grace, Aldora, Ana, Chloe, Hope and me.


I am happy to be back at school so I can meet my new teacher and class buddies. Also There is going to be a year six camp and I can’t wait. I think that I might not go. Also there is going to be field trips, production and glee. I was in glee last year and the group I was in was Army and the song we danced to was End of Time by Beyonce.

No comments:

Post a Comment