Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My Review: You Can Always Tell Cathy From Caitlin


Book Title: You Can Always Tell Cathy From Caitlin
Author: Sheldon Oberman
Reviewer: Mele Class 4
Grand total of books read this year: 7
Book Genre: (Highlight)

Fiction
  • Science fiction
  • Drama
  • Romance
  • Mystery
  • Horror
  • Comedy
  • Series
  • Fantasy
  • Other (state)

Non-Fiction
  • Biographies/Autobiographies
  • Historical
  • Instructional
  • Other (state)
Insert photo of book cover here:

Reading Level:
  • Easy
  • Medium
  • Advanced
Rating:
(Leave how many stars you rate it.)
✩✩✩✩✩
Review:
This book is about two twins who kinder have the same ting's in common. One's quiet and the other one is very loud and messy's stuff up.

Excerpt: 
Cathy said, "I get tired of being Cathy. Sometimes I'd like to be the quiet one."
Caitlin said, "I get tired of being Caitlin. Sometimes I'd like to yell."





No comments:

Post a Comment