Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Term 4.

Walking into the hall all I see is the teachers dressed in beautiful bright colours. As I walked to the hall I said to Tyla.“ I wonder what the theme is for today” . “ It says over there”Tyla Responds ”That's our theme Art Attack”. “ Oh YOOOOOOOOOOOO” I said LOUD. I couldn’t wait until team 1 -5 showed us what their team is going to study for this term.

Watching team 4 perform and tell us what they're going to be doing this term I wonder to myself, Are they going to learn about Jackson Pollock and also paint the Jackson Pollock does. There were four famous painters standing on the stage. Andy Warhol was a pop art, Fatu Fe’u was a Samoan and drew flower patterns, Vincent Van Gogh had an bandaged ear, Pablo Picasso style of painting was cubism, Monet Has a french accent and George Seurat’s style of painting was pointillism dots.

They all Introduced himself and told  us what kind or style painting there into. Most of these painters lived in Auckland and Designed picture for companies Westpac. It was really interesting hearing from where they come from and what they paint. My favorite artist was Vincent Van Gogh because he had an bandaged ear but still could paint which was really interesting. I think that team 4 was the best performance for me because it was interesting for me and they told us about the artist and what they do.  Only If I was related to one for these artist I would be happy because I would be an artist as well. BUT REALLY.

“ I think this term is going to be a messy term ” I Responded to Ane. I can’t wait until we get into the middle or this term because painting is really fun and I also enjoy doing art.  Thank you to all the teachers who picked Art Attack for this term. Term 4 HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT.


No comments:

Post a Comment