Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

40 hour famine sleepover .

Entering my school I couldn't wait until the 40 hour famine started because we had a sleep over that point England school which is the school I go to. As I walked into the library all I saw were my friends and I was happy that this day has came. Saying goodbye to my Mum my friends all came and gave me a hug like they have never seen me in ages.

When everyone got here we all gathered together and talked about what is going to be happening tonight and what we are allowed to do and what where not. This is my first time ever coming to 40 hour famine sleepover before and I'm happy I signed up.

 The first thing that we did was we played a game that the famine leaders made up for us and we also found out what team colour we were in and I was in team blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment