Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Why is church Important?


Going to church is important to me because I learn about Jesus and God. When I go to church I see new family members walking into the church. I think it is good that people go to church because they would get to know God as they are growing up.

I love reading the bible because it tells me about everyone that was here before we came to life and also it told me why Jesus sacrificed his life for us. Jesus sacrificed his life for us because he wanted us to live and to see what God has done for us and our families.


When people go to church they go to a bible study class and learn about Jesus while their parents stay in the church. Their parents get  blessed. Some parents tell everyone about what has happened in their lives. The minister talks about Jesus and sometimes they have an play of what could happen to you and your family.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Mele,
    I enjoyed reading your write up on church. It was great reading what it all meant to you. I was particularly happy with your sentence structure. Good job.

    ReplyDelete