Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Alien future story


One night.....I looked out my window and  saw a ladie that was dancing.So I went out side to see who it was and it was Grace.When I saw her I joined her and then we heard a noise and we got sacred so we ran inside.

We got inside and looked out the window it saw someone then he looked back at us.He told us to come to him so we went outside.It was an alien and his name is penelope.

We said to penelope “what are you doing here”?And he said “I have came to get you so you can come with me to my planet”.I asked “where is your planet and what is your planet called”?”It is called mars and we have a lot of friends also our planet is not far from here”.”We will come but we have to be fast before my mum gets worry”.

“ your planet looks cool so where is everyone”.”They might be sleeping or they might be hiding”.”So lets go and look for them”.”Why are you guys locking us in there we an't pets”.”Help help someone help me”.”I wish my brother is here”.

I am here and I am going to save you.Hurry before they come back and sale us to their alien friends and family.Does Mum know I am gone.No but she is going to wake up at 6.00am like she always and she will know your gone so do you know where the key is?The key is on the wall.


Now you're out so lets go outside,You can not leave when we welcome you you can’t leave.Let's go sister,try and leave mars but it will pull you back all of you’s.If you welcome your mum she will be suck here to........


Two weeks later......Wolf wolf They have turn to my dogs,But i haven’t,But you will.1 day later........The family live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment