Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

1. Keep your eye on the ball.



As soon as I walked in the door I saw all the teachers dressed up like rugby players. They were dressed up so all the children know what we are learning about for topic this term. Our topic this term is talking about the rugby world cup.

The best part was when Miss Lavakula, Miss Walters and Miss Burne were in an eating competition. They were dressed as rugby player from different counties and they had to pick a person from the audience. When they got a person they picked a table to eat on then they started .New Zealand won so they got a lollipop for their prize.




They went from team 1 to team 4. Team 5 werrn't there because they had gone up to Tamaki College. They always go there on Monday for tech.


When I was thinking about which was the best, to me it was either team 4, or Miss Lavakula, Miss Walters and Miss Burne -team 3 .All of the team’s were good but I just have to pick team 3.




As soon as the assembly was done I was looking forward for this term topic because we are going to talk about the rugby world cup. I have never heard of the rugby world cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment