Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Walking to the pools.


Do you know where room 14 went? We went to the pools. We walked out passed the shops and passed the basket ball courts.
As soon as we entered the pools we got into our togs and had a shower. Some people were in Mr .S’s team and some people were in Ms Squires team.I was in Mr S’s team.
My team were in the deep pool.It was so cold that my teeth were chattering.When it was my turn. I pushed off the wall with a powerful kick and .I was doing steady strokes.Then I went under the water and was gasping for breath.As soon as I got to the nd I was exhausted and drained.
As soon as I hopped out of the pool I got a shock of cold. Also I was shivering and shaking. When I hope out of the pool I felt really cold.
I pushed off the wall with are powerful kick.
With a powerful kick I reachedto the other side.
I practised the breathing position, rolling to breathe. I felt really cold.

Mr S.Said ”You have to roll to breathe” and I said, ” I cant”. But I tried and I did it. I was swimming with a powerful kick to the end. When I hopped out of the pool I felt really cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment